There are many things we can do with the help of art. Art is unique and it can reap many things whatever and whenever needed. People use their unique set of skills to showcase a different kind of talents. And they try to make the world look through a different angle, in this era where the world has evolved. Every artist sees the world from a different angle and through a unique perception.
Secondly, every artist tries his own best to be different and more appealing. Artists thrive to be unique for the world seeing them. Artists create different things not just only to please the eyes of those seeing them. But, it is also their attempt to transmit their own idea and show to how far the world has evolved. They try to transfer their ideas and lure others to believe what they present.
Few of the artists are those who are trying to show the world where they are going. They carry their distinct identity of showing what the world has evolved to. They try to show the world their basic ethics, responsibilities towards society, etc. Artists face tough criticism for even showing the mirror to the world. Because the people don’t accept the reality what all they are doing in reality. Similarly, this artist has created some brutally honest illustrations.
These are the few of the brutally honest illustrations which shows us that to what extent the world has evolved. And also gives us a thought that we should re-correct our mistakes and learn from the mistakes committed.
Photo Courtesy : Gerhard Haderer
- Firstly their happiness lies in something else
2. These all are lured towards something else
3. For instance the same life in a different show-off
4. This is the reality of the system
5. Busy in their own worlds
6. Moreover the Whales aren’t even spared of the Selfie
7. Two biased worlds, in the same world
8. This seems alien to them
9. In other words exchanging the prayer with bread
10. Some of the brutally honest illustrations depicting reality
11. Greed which has no end
12. Can’t see, listen or say anything good
13. Just imagining self-betterment
15. Freedom from slavery of these gadgets
16. Holidays spent on the way
17. Weapon but not against power of Pen
18. However reading what you already know
19. United but apart
20. Witness first, then capture